- It’s OK to cry over spilt milk if you made it yourself.
- There is crying in OB-GYN and with the midwife.
- Being in labor means never having to say you’re sorry.
- You don’t need to drink milk to make milk. (Have you ever seen a mother cow drink milk?)
- You don’t need to be a lady to give birth, just a woman.
- Being a doula isn’t a job, it’s a calling.
- A laboring woman is queen for a day.
- Breastfeeding is bestfeeding.
- In the fourth trimester (the first three months after birth), mother and baby should be considered one patient and should not be forcibly separated.
- Babies are born to be breastfed.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.