What kind of new mother confidence will you have?
- Confidence about your body’s capability to birth your child and nurse your baby.
- Confident you can look up and find the right answer.
- Confident in your mothering instinct.
- Confident in your ability to overcome any obstacles that arise.
- Confident in your support system recruiting ability.
- Confident in your mother love and that your bonding will conquer all.
Every new mother gains her own kind of confidence as she learns how to mother her own child. At the birth of every child, a mother is also born.