Here are some of the people I recommend regularly in the Pittsburgh area:
- For Chiropractic care before birth to align baby and help mom feel comfortable and also after birth if baby or mom needs adjustment, Health Horizons, in Oakmont.
- For pregnancy massage and hypnobirthing classes and infant massage classes, Kim Young of Body and Birth Wellness Center in Sewickley.
- For Watsu (wonderful water-shiatsu massage and floating) Jeff Bisdee of Aquatic Journey in Oakland.
- For Childbirth classes including Bradley Method classes contact Jan Mallak of Heart and Hands Doula Service in Pittsburgh.
- For Bras and Nursing clothes, slings and much more, contact Dawn Lamuth-Higgins of Mommy Gear in Ligonier and on-line catalog.
- For prenatal Yoga, Yoga Matrika in the Squirrel Hill/Point Breeze area.